When and where do I need to go to enrol?
You will receive a letter which tells you when and where you need to go to enrol.
What should I bring with me?
You will need to bring:
- Your personalised enrolment form (16 – 18 year olds) which will be posted out with your letter.
- Your official exam results and any relevant certificates you have.
- A pen.
- Emergency contact details of a parent/carer. This should be their telephone number and email address.
- Any other documents that are listed in your letter.
What happens at enrolment?
Enrolment is in three easy steps
- See a tutor who will check your qualifications, discuss your study programme and complete your paperwork. The tutor will tell you when your course starts and give you a timetable.
- Go to the enrolment workstation where your details will be updated on the college computer system.
- Have your photograph taken and collect your student ID card.
Why do I need a student card?
We are committed to keeping you safe throughout your time with us. You will be issued with a student card which will give you access to the buildings and must be worn at all times – everyone who comes in and out of the building had an ID card so we always know who is on college premises.
You can also load money onto your card via our cashless vending system, Way2Pay, and pay for food, haircuts, and lots more in college.
You will need your card for printing and photocopying too.